Blastocyst Biopsy and Tubing
Date: 18th to 19th November
About the course:
The course provides a one-to-one, hands-on training. Experts with long experience in the field of Preimplantation Genetic Testing will teach you the theory and practice of trophectoderm biopsy and tubing technique and share important tips and tricks which will help you excel your skills.
This 2-day intense hands-on training course was designed to introduce junior scientists and technicians into the theoretical and practical aspects of Blastocyst Biopsy and Tubing.
After this course the candidate will be trained on how to:
- Prepare the setting for embryo/blastocyst biopsy
- Select embryos for biopsy
- Perform Biopsy
- Perform the tubing technique
- Mouse embryos & Blastocysts
- Training Videos
Cost per Participant: 800 euros
Certificate of attendance: All participants will receive a certificate of attendance upon submitting the course’s evaluation form.
- 13:00-13:15: Welcome to Embryolab Academy
- 13:15- 13:40: Setting up a successful PGT Program
- 13:40-14:00: Assisted Hatching for a Blastocyst biopsy: When, How & Where?
- 14:00-14:20: Important aspects of the biopsy technique: Tips and Tricks
- 14:20-14:30: Q&A
- 14:30-15:00: Coffee Break
- 15:00-15:15: The important aspects of the tubing technique.
- 15:15-15:30: Vitrification & PGT
- 15:30-15:45: How do you ensure a safe and optimized PGT program in your lab?
- 15:45-16:15: Different Real Case Scenario presentation and open discussion.
- 16:15-16:30: Q&A
- 16:30-17:00: Day’s Overview
- 19:00-21:00 Dinner
9:00-16:00: An intense hands-on session under the guidance of our Biopsy-experts:
- Video Presentation on Preparing and Performing an Embryo Biopsy
- Preparation of biopsy dishes and media
- Setting up for the biopsy procedure
- Blastocyst Biopsy-Part I
- The Tubing Technique – Part I
12:00-13:00: Lunch Break
- Blastocyst Biopsy-Part II
- The Tubing Technique – Part II
- Q&A and the course’s overview
- Certificates and Group Photo