Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection
About the course:
The course provides an intense one to one hands-on training experience. Experts with long experience in micromanipulation will teach you the practical aspects of micromanipulation technique together with tips and tricks that will help you excel your micromanipulation skills!
This course was designed for Junior scientists who wish to be introduced or improve their skills on the ICSI technique.
After this course the candidate will be able to:
- Prepare an ICSI dish
- Set the ICSI system,
- Perform sperm fishing and sperm immobilization,
- Rotate and immobilize the oocyte prior sperm injection.
- Inject the sperm into the oocyte.
- Mouse/Bovine oocytes
- Donor Sperm
- Training Videos
9-10:30 : The ICSI Expert Introduces you to:
- The fundamentals of ICSI technique
- Preparation steps for micromanipulation
- Critical steps of the ICSI technique
- Tips and tricks of the ICSI technique
- Monitor your performance
10:30-11:00: Coffee Break
11:00-17:00: Hands on Session with the ICSI Expert:
- Prepare your ICSI dish
- Prepare your ICSI system
13:00-13:30 Lunch Break
- Sperm Fishing
- Sperm immobilization
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection
Cost: 700 euros
Certificate of attendance: All candidates will receive a certificate of attendance upon submitting the course’s evaluation form