Embryolab Academy is proud to present the Hands-On Training Courses for 2024.
The courses aim to provide intense and in-depth training options to:
- Young scientist who wish to be introduced in hands-on practical experience on ART techniques practiced in modern ART labs.
- Practicing junior embryologists, technicians and andrologists who would like to improve their skills and understanding in the latest ART techniques.
- ART scientists who are interested in updating their practical skills in the latest ART techniques and practices.
For each course experts with long experience in the field of ART, will guide the participants through the fundamentals of each technique, demonstrate and teach each technique while sharing important tips and tricks!
Groups of up to 10 participants for each course and many hands-on sessions ensure maximum interaction and learning experience!
Embryolab Academy MR1&MR2
Embryolab Academy Training Lab
Ethnikis Antistaseos 173
Tl: +30 2310 474747
Each course fee includes:
- A certification of attendance
- 3 Coffee breaks
- 1 Dinner
- 1 Lunch break
Not included in the registration fee:
Post Course benefits:
- Free Embryolab Academy membership (see membership benefits*)
- A 10% registration fee Discount for all the Embryolab academy events
Vitrification and Warming for Oocytes & Embryos
The course provides a one-to-one, hands-on training. Experts with long experience in the field of cryobiology will guide you through the practical aspects of oocyte & embryo vitrification and share with you the important tips and tricks which will help you excel your vitrification skills.
Blastocyst Biopsy and Tubing
The course provides a one-to-one, hands-on training. Experts with long experience in the field of Preimplantation Genetic Testing will teach you the theory and practice of trophectoderm biopsy and tubing technique and share important tips and tricks which will help you excel your skills.
A day in the lab
Date: on Demand
During the day with your dedicated Mentor will have the opportunity to see the experts in action performing all the daily tasks such as: Morning QC & daily DC activities, Egg Collections, Hyaluronidase treatment, ICSI, Blastocyst Biopsy, Oocyte/Embryo Vitrification, Oocyte/Embryo warming, Embryo transfer, Time Lapse use and embryo assessment.